The TIA Incubator at 20 Utica Street is now officially open for business as a co-working community for area entrepreneurs…WELCOME!
The Partnership for Community Development (PCD) and Colgate’s Thought Into Action Entrepreneurship Program continue their partnership to stimulate and support entrepreneurship in southern Madison County. Our goal is to make the TIA Incubator as attractive as possible to local entrepreneurs looking for a professional work space and a place to collaborate with peer entrepreneurs.
The incubator is open to local entrepreneurs for month-to-month memberships. Membership benefits include:
- Sharing a workspace with like-minded entrepreneurs at similar stages of business development, and all the serendipitous things that come from that;
- 24/7 access access to flexible work space for all different work styles (sitting, standing, collaborating, lounging, early mornings and late nights);
- Super hi-speed internet;
- Quiet conference room for meetings;
- Two computer workstations with full Adobe Cloud and Microsoft software suites;
- Full printing capabilities;
- Access to regular programming on entrepreneurship/business-related topics;
- Kitchen with coffee and tea;
- AV equipment and stage for practicing pitches and presentations.
Memberships are $30/member/month.
If you have additional team members who will be using the space regularly, they will need to purchase a membership as well.
Day passes available for $10/day. Email email@example.com to purchase.
HOURS OF AVAILABILITY & ACCESS
The space is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and regularly monitored by Colgate Campus Safety and security cameras.
1) Complete the application and sign waivers, including the consent form for a background check.
2) PCD will review your application.
3) If approved, you will submit your first month’s payment online.
4) Once payment is processed, we will coordinate a time with you for new member orientation and to receive your access card.
Please contact the Partnership for Community Development if you have any questions about the space or application process.
Check out recent and upcoming events at the Hamilton Co-Working space.